Physics/regarding black holes

How are black holes created? I read that gravitation force near black holes is extremely strong? What is the cause of such strong force? I also read that if we keep cutting an object such that its size is less than the plank's length, black hole can be created, is that true? Is there any experimental or mathematical proof for the same?

The cause of the super-high gravitation of a black hole is the very large mass.  They're formed by collapsing stars that have no more fuel left to sustain their size thermally.  When they collapse beyond a certain lower limit in size their gravitation gets so strong that light can't escape.  This happens in a supernova.

As far as dividing mass to the Planck length, that will not create a black hole.  

There's tons of observations of black holes.  You can't see the black hole itself, but you can see the extremely condensed matter (called the accretion disk) the swirls around it.  That disk creates some of the brightest x-ray emissions in the known universe.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.