Physics/regarding space curvature

I read that general relativity could explain the perihelion shift in mercury's orbit. Is there any such anomalous motion in case of other planets?

Also is there any experimental proof that space is curved. I watched a documentary which said that it is the space which pushes us to the ground but I could not understand how space could push us although it is nothing and void of any energy.

Yes, but it's far too difficult to notice with the other planets.  They're larger, orbit much farther out.  Their precession is tiny.  However, we were able to measure it in Gravity Probe B directly, which involved gyroscopes orbiting the Earth.

Curvature in four dimensions is hard to grasp.  Space is not inherently curved, the presence of mass causes it to curve.  Curve is a kinda bad word for it, since it doesn't resemble a 3D curve like we're used to...instead it represents a curvature in space and time, which results in the force of gravitation.  There are many experimental proofs, like Gravity Probe B and gravitational lensing of distant galaxies, just google those for a quick start on the subject.  

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.