Physics/How to apply the Ohm law ?

Question
Hello Steve,

Here I am again, with an easy question. Here, we have 220 Volt output at the socket. Assume a transformer with a 1 Watt Power. The primary windings must have a resistance of 48400 ohm, am I right ?
So, the input voltage would be 220 Volt, current would be 0,0045 amper....Is this possible, while the R is very high, we may need a cable of many km's long ?

b- The output of the transformer is 1000 Volt, so the current at the secondary winding would be 1 mA, what happens when I connect a resistance of 100 ohm across the secondary windings of this transformer, the i must be the same, am I right, so the potential across the resistance would be 0,10 volt, am I right ? What happens with the 1000 volts ?

c- What happens when I connect a capacitor across the the secondary windings, would the potential difference be 1000 volts between the ends of the capacitor ?

With my best wishes,
Birol

Answer
No, that would be if all the power was dissipated by the resistance of the transformer alone.  That's a bad assumption, to say the least.  

So b- and c- are wrong to start with. Then there's the question of a capacitor, with an RLC circuit involved, and that's totally a different question.  You could reach far more than that with the right frequency, but no way could you reach that static.  I need you to ask me these questions in stages that help them make sense, so I can answer the second and third parts after the assumed part (the resistance of the first part, and therefore everything that follows) is totally wrong to begin with.  Please do this next time before making me read through the next bits.

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson