Physics/regarding moon landing

Question

Many claim that human moon landing is a hoax. The photographs released shows shadows in multiple directions, flags waving as if there is wind. Also USSR was having competent space program like USA, but surprisingly even after 50 years, no other country could do human landing on moon. How is it possible?

Regards

Answer
Flags swing, all the optics were explained (and used in scientific discoveries, no less).  The USSR had a competent space program for getting spacecrafts up, but not for safety or for keeping them up.  Other countries (recently, China) have been to the Moon, but not back.  We can do this, it's just that the wind seemed to go out of the sails of that mission when we finally landed there...and kept going.  We went.  We came back.  We need to go again, it would be SO amazing to have new Moon rocks again!

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson