Physics/Schrödinger's cat

Question
If you put the box in a room full of people who hate cats would you end up with a dead cat? If you put the box in a room full of people who love cats, would the cat be alive? If you put the box in a room with both groups and had them mentally "duke it out" would they cancel each other out. If one outcome happens more than the other, is that saying something?

Answer
You're misinterpreting the Schrodinger's cat scenario.  The observation leading to the collapse of the cat's wavefunction is a quantum event.  It has nothing to do with human consciousness, that's mystic mumbo-jumbo, and egocentric to think that our actual brains have anything to do with the outcome.

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson