Physics/Water flow/gravity question

Question
I have a water source at 210mAOD, currently feeding a header tank (approximately 1km away via a PE pipe) at 195mAOD, with a variable gradient between the two. If i lower the level of the pipe in the middle - to say 190mAOD (ie below the level of the water tank), will the water source still gravity feed the header tank?

Answer
I have no idea what these units are.  You might be better off asking a civil engineer or someone like that.  But it should now, from a pure physics point of view, matter where the drop happens in a siphon.  Beginning or end, the flow should be the same.

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson