Physics/Can work casimir effect in fiberlight?

Question
QUESTION: Will work Casimir effect, when we use glass fiber between two dielectric plates?

ANSWER: I don't think so.  The Casimir effect is full of vacuum fluctuations.  They can exist between dielectric plates, I'm just not sure how they work with glass between them instead of vacuum.  That would reduce the electric fields inside the glass itself, so it should weaken the force.

QUESTION: Thank you.

As manifested classical Casimir force nearby?

BTW.
How do I send money for your answer?

Answer
I'm not sure I understand your question, either the classical part or the nearby part.  The Casimir force is a specific situation for nearby materials in a vacuum.  Variations on that have to be considered on a case-by-case basis.

You don't send money for answers.  The people who volunteer on this websites are people who do just that, volunteer their time so that people can understand more about their field of expertise.  It's free. :)  Feel free to use it whenever you don't understand or aren't sure about something.  That's how I found out that tiger sharks are truly the only other animal besides human beings who suntan.  

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson