Physics/Dynamic casimir effect

Good day.

We magnetic coil 1 e6 threads and DC current 1,000 A.
Around the electric coil voltage DC 1e9 V.
Coil diameter is 1 nm, and is placed in a vacuum.
Casimir effect will work?
And they will be from the coil to generate charged particles from the vacuum?

Thank you.

None of this makes any sense, you can't put a current and voltage that big on a 1nm coil in a vacuum.  It's ridiculous.  Even with a material with an imaginary work function for electrons, you'd get a spark orders of magnitude lower than 10^18 V/m.  And it has nothing to do at all with the Casimir effect!

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.