Physics/Intensity mag. field

Question
As an expert in physics you should know that the electric field is coupled to the magnetic field and laser beams generates a magnetic field.

What will matter is unclear?

Answer
Electric field is not voltage.  Electric field is voltage divided by distance, they are not the same thing.  Then you asked something completely unclear about laser power, so I sent you a link that tells you how the electric and magnetic fields are related to the energy density of light.  Either I answered your question or you're still being very unclear about what you want me to answer.

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson