Physics/Intensity mag. field

As an expert in physics you should know that the electric field is coupled to the magnetic field and laser beams generates a magnetic field.

What will matter is unclear?

Electric field is not voltage.  Electric field is voltage divided by distance, they are not the same thing.  Then you asked something completely unclear about laser power, so I sent you a link that tells you how the electric and magnetic fields are related to the energy density of light.  Either I answered your question or you're still being very unclear about what you want me to answer.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.