Physics/Negative energy

Good day.

In the accompanying drawings, Casimir 1 is a section of the spacecraft.
Around the ship, green circle., Are circles, red C2 ..., Cn, is a vacuum between the circles, and
distance 1e-9 m.

1 will thus operate Casimir effect?
2. Could be, in a large n to create a sufficient amount of negative energy?

Thank you

It's too big for the Casimir effect to have any relevance, and the inner bead has no central void.  Your drawing is not to the scale you mention, and 1 nm objects do not make spaceships.  Your question involves negative energy, which does not exist, and is phrased in a way that makes no sense.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.