Physics/Negative energy

Question
Casimir1
Casimir1  
Good day.

In the accompanying drawings, Casimir 1 is a section of the spacecraft.
Around the ship, green circle., Are circles, red C2 ..., Cn, is a vacuum between the circles, and
distance 1e-9 m.

1 will thus operate Casimir effect?
2. Could be, in a large n to create a sufficient amount of negative energy?

Thank you

Answer
It's too big for the Casimir effect to have any relevance, and the inner bead has no central void.  Your drawing is not to the scale you mention, and 1 nm objects do not make spaceships.  Your question involves negative energy, which does not exist, and is phrased in a way that makes no sense.

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson