Can you write 20 disadvantages of forces

Forces are quantities, they don't have inherent advantages or disadvantages, they simply are what they are.  This sounds like some kind of philosophy homework problem, and I don't answer homework questions.  There's obviously an advantage to the forces that turn your feet, for example...until they break your ankle.  Your question is really non-specific, it doesn't mention whether it's disadvantages to specific forces or the use of forces to solve physics problems, even.  

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.