Physics/way to change visuelle light to microonde

thank you before for your last ansewer it really helped me
but i still like to change the visuelle wave (740-380) to
Microwaves (not importante their Frequency range) you can give some exemple to make it in the university lab (this is my finalle year of steady) thank yooo too much

There are probably materials that do this in nature, but they have no practical applications and so there's really no place to look them up.  I suppose you could use the photoelectric effect, tuned to ridiculous precision, to do this at the surface of metals (where electrons freed by the visible photons would recombine with the biased metal and emit weak microwaves).  The experiment would serve no purpose.  You're probably best off asking a real expert on lasers how they would do it, this is a very specific question about a very weak process that has no actual benefits I can think of.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.