Physics/Combination of Resistors

Could you answer why the potential difference is same in parallel combination and different in series .
Pls answer very curious to know.

Simple, Ohm's law.  When you have currents across resistors you have voltages.  Voltages add up along a path, so when you have resistors in series you have voltages that add up to a different potential than you have when you have currents in parallel. Just draw it, it's obvious.  The current in parallel branches, according to Ohm's law, really does just balance out to be where it needs to be to make the voltages across parallel branches is the same.  Try this:

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.