Physics/force

Question
a wheel of diameter 2 m with axle at O. a force F+2N is applied at B in the direction . Calculate the moment of force about (1) centre O(2)point A

Answer
Hello astina,

I could assume that you meant to say F=2N, but there other required details that I can't determine. Perhaps you attempted to attach a diagram, but it didn't reach me. I need to know the direction of the force F and the location of point A. If you wish to submit a followup question including those details (a diagram would be great), I will try to answer quickly.

I am sorry that my response is late. I have checked my past email, and trash, and junk and I wasn't notified. That was not your fault.

Steve

Physics

Steve Johnson