a wheel of diameter 2 m with axle at O. a force F+2N is applied at B in the direction . Calculate the moment of force about (1) centre O(2)point A

Hello astina,

I could assume that you meant to say F=2N, but there other required details that I can't determine. Perhaps you attempted to attach a diagram, but it didn't reach me. I need to know the direction of the force F and the location of point A. If you wish to submit a followup question including those details (a diagram would be great), I will try to answer quickly.

I am sorry that my response is late. I have checked my past email, and trash, and junk and I wasn't notified. That was not your fault.

Steve Johnson

I would be delighted to help with questions up through the first year of college Physics. Particularly Electricity, Electronics and Newtonian Mechanics (motion, acceleration etc.). I decline questions on relativity and Atomic Physics. I also could discuss the Space Shuttle and space flight in general.

I have a BS in Physics and an MS in Electrical Engineering. I am retired now. My professional career was in Electrical Engineering with considerable time spent working with accelerometers, gyroscopes and flight dynamics (Physics related topics) while working on the Space Shuttle. I gave formal classroom lessons to technical co-workers periodically over a several year period.

BS Physics, North Dakota State University
MS Electrical Engineering, North Dakota State University