Sir, what is the exact formular use to calculate:  motion of connected particles,conservation of momentum, motion along an inclined plane, forces acting on a body placed on a rough inclined plane(friction) and coefficient of limiting friction.

Hello Johnny,

A thorough answer to your question would be extensive -- beyond the intended scope of this volunteer forum. I would like to refer you to the website
It discusses all (and more!) of your topics. Once you are comfortable with the navigation method, you will find very good discussions of those topics.

Regarding your last topic, coefficient of limiting friction, that was not a familiar term to me. I think it is static friction that you are asking about. The following 2 sites will help you.

I hope this helps,

Steve Johnson

I would be delighted to help with questions up through the first year of college Physics. Particularly Electricity, Electronics and Newtonian Mechanics (motion, acceleration etc.). I decline questions on relativity and Atomic Physics. I also could discuss the Space Shuttle and space flight in general.

I have a BS in Physics and an MS in Electrical Engineering. I am retired now. My professional career was in Electrical Engineering with considerable time spent working with accelerometers, gyroscopes and flight dynamics (Physics related topics) while working on the Space Shuttle. I gave formal classroom lessons to technical co-workers periodically over a several year period.

BS Physics, North Dakota State University
MS Electrical Engineering, North Dakota State University