Physics/plasma clarification

i so very much appreciate your time, thank you.
so to clarify this for me; your saying that even if magically one was to transport electrons into air there would still be toxins (of nitrogen and oxygen) produced? because i thought that the toxin production only happened inside the air plasma i.e. the corona and that since the helium would put the electrons in the air out away from the plasma the toxins would not be produced.
thank you,

The presence of excess charge creates voltage.  The extra electrons would bind to the air molecules and start creating various chemical radicals like *O2- (what you've been calling toxins, which isn't the best term for them).  That's something you just can't avoid.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.