Physics/plasma clarification

Question
i so very much appreciate your time, thank you.
so to clarify this for me; your saying that even if magically one was to transport electrons into air there would still be toxins (of nitrogen and oxygen) produced? because i thought that the toxin production only happened inside the air plasma i.e. the corona and that since the helium would put the electrons in the air out away from the plasma the toxins would not be produced.
thank you,
Gene

Answer
The presence of excess charge creates voltage.  The extra electrons would bind to the air molecules and start creating various chemical radicals like *O2- (what you've been calling toxins, which isn't the best term for them).  That's something you just can't avoid.

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson