Physics/What is thinking ?

In nature there are 4 fundamental forces: gravity, electromagnetism, weak nuclear force and strong nuclear force. There are also particles such electrons, neutrons, quarks, and more, and (if they exist) strings. With these particles, and these forces can explain a multitude of physical phenomena, and speaking of the man, even hunger and thirst can be traced to a physical phenomenon of interaction between these forces and particles.
But how do these .... these particles and fundamental forces to come together, and (from a purely physical point of view) to produce a thought?
What is seen by a physicist think?

OK, the English is a little hard to follow, but let's explain something about this question itself.  It needs a sense of scale.  What a single person will do is far different from what an army will accomplish.  And that's a tiny shade (and by tiny, I mean PHYSICS tiny, where you're talking about trillions of trillions of extensions of your concept here) of what you're asking about.  I can't explain how many many moles of interacting molecules (a mole is 6.022 times a trillion TIMES a trillion) will interact.  A trillion people we don't have 1% of on the planet.  So if we have 100 billion stars in the galaxy and each had a planet with 100 times the population of the earth...we'd need 10 of those amazing galaxies just to explain the number of interacting people.  Can you even begin to think about trying to link particles to thoughts?  The idea is egotistical beyond belief, and ...I love your question because I love how crazy it is for me to even think I can answer it.  Which should bring you the sense of delight and wonder I get when I think about such questions.  :)

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.