Physics/Physics : Kinematics

Question
A ball is thrown vertically upwards with an initial velocity such that it can reach a maximum height of 15 m.If,at the same instance ,a stone is dropped from a height of 15 m,find the ratio of distances travelled by them when they cross each other.

Answer
This is an interesting physics problem, for the simple fact that it's more complex than most.  So you shall have to solve for both times and deal with the relativistic conundrum that you misused the notion of things happening simultaneously.  Yes, yes you did.

YOU NEED TO READ MY PROFILE, I DON'T DO PHYSICS HOMEWORK.

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson