Physics/Type of Dimensions?

Question
Is there any possibility or some kind of evidence in mathematics; there are more type of dimensions(not talking about extra dimensions) other than spatial and temporal dimension? Or this question is more appropriate in field of philosophy?

Answer
This really is a more philosophical question than anything else, to me, because I'm an experimental physicist.  I usually let theorists worry about it, but they're usually kind of afraid of coming up with any testable predictions.  Could it be that there's some strange type of dimension that doesn't behave like space, or time?  Maybe.  Do I know of anything it would explain in our natural universe, or of any testable/observable predictions that such a hypothetical dimension would lead us to?  Not really, no, but people who are deep into string theory definitely think about weird stuff like that all the time.

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson