Physics/Type of Dimensions?

Is there any possibility or some kind of evidence in mathematics; there are more type of dimensions(not talking about extra dimensions) other than spatial and temporal dimension? Or this question is more appropriate in field of philosophy?

This really is a more philosophical question than anything else, to me, because I'm an experimental physicist.  I usually let theorists worry about it, but they're usually kind of afraid of coming up with any testable predictions.  Could it be that there's some strange type of dimension that doesn't behave like space, or time?  Maybe.  Do I know of anything it would explain in our natural universe, or of any testable/observable predictions that such a hypothetical dimension would lead us to?  Not really, no, but people who are deep into string theory definitely think about weird stuff like that all the time.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.