Physics/hitting enery

Question
Dear sir.
If there is very little wood particle(below 1mm)in water(bottle or what ever) and this water pump into body or human skin, is it possible for wood particle could stuck in the skin? If possible how fast the water pump into the skin. As far as I know, the particle is very light and very samll and very fragile, before it stucking into skin, particle could be breakable.pr if poosible that need very fast speed. Pls. Explain me exactly why it is very hard and if possible how fast the water and particle hit the skin.
If I know the reason I can solve my query (when heart pump the blood from atrium to ventricle and if very little wood particle get into blood stream by accident.. but until now there is no such case which particle stuck in the layer of ventricle when atrium pump the blood to ventricle. Thank you very much.

Answer
That depends on the particle.  Is it sharp, smooth, etc?  If it's smooth, it should deflect with the water.  So unless you're talking about water also cutting into the skin, it shouldn't stick if it's smooth.  If it's sharp, then it depends on how sharp.  I have no idea what you'd use this for.  Wood floats, therefore it has a density similar to or less than water.  Droplets of water at high speeds can indeed cut into things...water is used to cut metal at high precision in jets.  Perhaps you can explain better, I've never heard of wood getting into the bloodstream before.  This might be a question for a medical doctor.

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson