Physics/Physics/ Speed and force

Dear Steve Nelson,

I would like to Ask you A question for my project. From my research,It states that very fast speed DOES NOT mean more force. I would like to no if this is true or not. Can you please answer in Full Sentences(for my project). Thank You for your time,

A very fast speed for what does not mean more force?  Speed relative to what?  More force than what?  If you were flying through empty space, you might be moving towards something faster than an object next to you, but it might be experiencing more gravitational force than you, simply because it might be heavier.  Or lighter.  This question is too non-specific to be answered.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.