Physics/Physics/ Speed and force

Question
Dear Steve Nelson,

I would like to Ask you A question for my project. From my research,It states that very fast speed DOES NOT mean more force. I would like to no if this is true or not. Can you please answer in Full Sentences(for my project). Thank You for your time,
         Anthony

Answer
A very fast speed for what does not mean more force?  Speed relative to what?  More force than what?  If you were flying through empty space, you might be moving towards something faster than an object next to you, but it might be experiencing more gravitational force than you, simply because it might be heavier.  Or lighter.  This question is too non-specific to be answered.

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson