Physics/Amazing !

Stephen, please comment . . .

Wouldn't you think that the coincidence of this WORKING TRUE,  is just WAY too much ?

A clock moving extremely fast begins to tick slower because it has gained mass due to it's components pressing up against (absorbing) the ether.
A clock is equal to a planet orbiting which equals  "Mass x Acceleration".
The Clock accelerating to half light speed and pushing against the Density of the ether equals the Clock x Acceleration x Density  =   mA x A x m/A3Z6

Velocity = Acceleration x Time

*** 2 after a digit means "squared".

Z=RootE/(Rootm x RootA2)
Bring RootmA2 to Numerator
Z=Rootm x RootA2 x Z2 / RootE
Multiply top and bottom by RootE
Z=RootE x Rootm x RootA2 x Z2 / E
Z=RootE x Rootm x A x Z2 / E
Multiply top and bottom by Rootm
Z=RootE x m x A x Z2 / E
Z=RootE x mA x Z2 / E x Rootm
Multiply top and bottom by RootE
Z=mA x Z2 / Rootm x RootE
The Clock equals mA.
Time (Z) = the Clock (mA)  x  Z2 / Rootm x RootE
Z2 / Rootm x RootE  must then equal  "Acceleration up to half lightspeed x Density of the ether" = (A x m/A3Z6)
Extremely important equation      -      Z2 / Rootm x RootE  =  m/A2Z6
If the above equation is correct, then the initial scenario must be absolutely true.
Cross multiply.
m x Rootm x RootE = A2Z8
Multiply both sides by RootE
m x Rootm x E = A2Z8 x RootE
m x Rootm x mA2Z2 = A2Z8 x RootE
Divide A2Z2
m2 x Rootm = Z6 x RootE
Multiply both sides by RootE
RootE x m2 x Rootm = Z6 x E
RootE x m2 x Rootm = Z6 x mA2Z2
Divided by m
RootE x m x Rootm = A2 x Z8
Multiply both sides by Rootm
RootE x m2 = A2 x Z8 x Rootm
Multiply both sides by RootE
m3 x A2 x Z2 = A2 x Z8 x Rootm x RootE
Divide A2 x Z2
m3 = Z6 x Rootm x RootE
Divide by m
m2 = Z6 x Rootm x RootE  /  m
RootE = Rootm x A x Z  therefore
m2 = Z6 x Rootm x Rootm x A x Z  /  m
m2 = A x Z7
Divided by m
m = A x Z7  /  m
Because A x Z7 = m2
m = m2  /  m
m = m

Eureka !

First, proving that m = m by following simple math actually doesn't show anything at all.  Second, you begin this derivation by making a whole bunch of statements that are either patently false or make no sense at all.  The ether hypothesis was disproven by an experiment in 1887 (it was originally done where I went to school, actually), which has been re-done and enhanced to ridiculous levels of sensitivity since then.  Your explanation of a clock slowing down by interaction with a non-existent "ether" makes no sense.  I also don't understand why you said a clock was equal to a planet orbiting and/or why you said a clock (which is mechanism for measuring time) is "equal to mA."  The rest is a long list of simplistic algebra yielding the uninteresting result that "m = m."  You could have just said that m is equal to itself, that's kind of obvious.  Is that fact supposed to prove something?

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.