Other than dark energy/dark matter, are there any other forces/energy that we haven't understood that is present/interacting in the earth.

Actually, there are many experiments designed to detect such a "fifth fundamental force."  Thus far, none have turned up good evidence for one.  That list is relatively comprehensive.  Many brilliant people have dreamed of discovering a new force in physics, and they will continue to probe with more sensitive experiments, I'm sure.  As I wrote above, however, to date none of these experiments have been successful and we continue to struggle to describe the entire physical universe with just the four known forces.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.