Physics/Weight of swung object

I've been unable to find anything related to this regardless of how I word the query on search engines. Is there a world record/any information on the heaviest/largest object a person is capable of swinging? How would a formula for that sort of question be setup?

Technically, lifting an object is very much like swinging it.  The heaviest known, unequipped deadlift is 1015 lbs.  That would appear to be close to an upper limit on what can be swung, but of course human records are made to be broken.  More information would be required to properly answer your question in detail, such as how far the weight must be swung, or how fast, or what kind of object, or if equipping a person (using a suit that keeps their limbs from ripping off) is allowed.  There are a great many equations involved in solving problems associated with human motion, because it's not as simple as a pendulum or some simple physical system like a pendulum.  

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.