Physics/Weight of swung object

Question
I've been unable to find anything related to this regardless of how I word the query on search engines. Is there a world record/any information on the heaviest/largest object a person is capable of swinging? How would a formula for that sort of question be setup?

Answer
Technically, lifting an object is very much like swinging it.  The heaviest known, unequipped deadlift is 1015 lbs.  That would appear to be close to an upper limit on what can be swung, but of course human records are made to be broken.  More information would be required to properly answer your question in detail, such as how far the weight must be swung, or how fast, or what kind of object, or if equipping a person (using a suit that keeps their limbs from ripping off) is allowed.  There are a great many equations involved in solving problems associated with human motion, because it's not as simple as a pendulum or some simple physical system like a pendulum.  

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson