Physics/Car crach

If two vehicles impact on the front driver's side corner and on icy or snowy roads which direction of travel would each vehicle go after the collision?  I have photos showing the after effect.

Thank you.

Those pictures are awfully close in to tell anything about the direction of travel, and they don't have anything in them to really indicate directions.  Is this a physics question, where you want to know how to calculate resulting directions of travel (conserving energy and momentum, realizing that friction does alter the collision somewhat), or is this a question about this specific incident and you're looking for picture analysis?

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.