Physics/Car crach

Question
collision
collision  

collision
collision  
If two vehicles impact on the front driver's side corner and on icy or snowy roads which direction of travel would each vehicle go after the collision?  I have photos showing the after effect.

Thank you.

Answer
Those pictures are awfully close in to tell anything about the direction of travel, and they don't have anything in them to really indicate directions.  Is this a physics question, where you want to know how to calculate resulting directions of travel (conserving energy and momentum, realizing that friction does alter the collision somewhat), or is this a question about this specific incident and you're looking for picture analysis?

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson