Physics/Pmg alternator rpm @ 10hz

Sir i have a 100w pmg alternator 3000rpm 120v Ac 50hz
sir i want to know what is exact rpm and volt of this pmg alternator at 10hz....

You said 10 Hz, and there ate 60 seconds in a minute.  10*60=600 rpm (rotations per minute).  You specified the voltage at 120V, so it must be 50V.  But you also said 50 Hz and 3000 rpm, so there's a difference between the electrical output and the physical rotation?  Or are you specifying a rotation and then asking how the voltage would be different at 10 Hz?  If you're going from 3000 rpm down to 600 rpm, then you're dropping by a factor of 5.  Voltage from a generator depends on the rate of change of the magnetic field in the coils, and therefore that should also drop by a factor of five.  That's 24V of AC output, and it should come out at 10 Hz.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.