How does an intensive gravity field bend light ?
In the deep field photographs from Hubble we see billions of stars/galaxies. As the moon obscures the sun in an eclipse, wouldn't stars directly in line with each other obscure each other likewise?

It doesn't bend light, it bends space.  The light goes straight.  Gravitation is actually the bending of space itself.  But what you're talking about isn't bending light, it's eclipsing.  The stars are simply too small and the distances too vast for what's scientifically known as "occultation."  This happens with planets occulting stars all the time, in fact.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.