Physics/Physics is into breaking up things but not into how to assemble things?

This is my observation.

Science seems to be good at breaking up things and explaining how they work, but scientists actually don't ever come to know how things are put together, in their intrinsic processes.

I mean for example sub-atomic physicists are colliding sub-atomic particles in order to get more sub sub particles, but do they come to know how these sub sub particles, and force fields, and forces, etc., work together to produce a bigger sub atomic particle, and keep the particle stable instead of it coming to disintegration i.e. breaking up, once the scientists turn off say their intervention to keep the particle they have put together to stay intact?

Sure they do.  You just haven't yet delved deep enough in the formal study of physics to see it yet, but of course no model of physics would be remotely complete without that model showing stability.  For example, say we take a carbon atom.  We can look at all the possible things that the nucleons inside its nucleus could decay into.  It turns out that there are no options that conserve our physical rules like conservation of energy which can do that.  Carbon is a stable nucleus.  We have tons of stuff like that in physics.  Why water doesn't just evaporate into steam unless you heat it.  What causes forces between atoms to keep mountains from just collapsing.  Explaining why protons don't decay.  There are a lot of things in physics like that.  Keep looking.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.