If a person 250 pounds hits a golf ball at the same club head speed and angle of attack as a 150 pound person , does the ball go further ?

Assuming their mass was the only difference, the 150 lb person would have to be slightly stronger to swing the club up to the same speed as the 250 lb person in an identical swing.  That said, the time of impact is limited by the the speed of sound in the ball and club head. That can't translate down the shaft to the person, so there's a physical disconnect.  The 150 lb person will feel the impact more, as more angular momentum will get transferred back up to them, but knowing how that feels in a golf club I doubt they'd be able to tell the difference.  There should be zero difference in the flight of the ball, if the swings are truly the same.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.