Physics/Temperature energy

I know a thermoelectric generator use the contrast between two temperatures to create electricity perhaps by spinning something between the two sources but can energy be made in any greater amount by colliding together things that are very hot and very cold? Maybe the greater the temperature varience the greater the energy released from the collision in exponential increases?

Thanks for your Question James!
(We have the same name)

I think if one uses a Vortex Generator in reverse regarding temperatures, one can get a
decent energy differential. It will amplify and focus the energy potentials.
Just a thought for starting your research.

Much Happiness,

My scope of knowledge and experience includes inorganic chemistry, electronics, physics, and other subjects including government "Special Access Programs" work. I have worked in various research and development fields for over 26 years. Much of this work has been for large corporations.

Overall experience includes communications research, thin-film device development, primary research on delta-gravitational field "modification" physics and anti-aging pharmaceuticals production, analysis and evaluation. I have degrees in electronics and chemistry. I have an I.Q. average of over 180 points after the standard normalization with tests provided and/or given by: Raven, Rottus' and MENSA. I operate a simple analytical research laboratory of my own, and also have a private technical research library.I also have as hobbies: Research regarding UFO's, alchemy, and "restricted intelligence subjects" in general.