Physics/Coanda Effect v/s Static Pressure

Question
Does the force on an object/object's surface due to the Coanda Effect always outweigh the opposite force of static pressure from the moving fluid ?

Answer
Hello Ronit,

I believe the answer to your question is "yes". However, since you include "always" in your question, I have this nagging fear that someone may be able to think of even a single case where the Coanda Effect does NOT outweigh the opposite force of static pressure. If so, my answer should be "no, not always". I can not think of such a case, but it may exist.

I hope this helps,

Steve

Physics

Steve Johnson