Physics/Generator speed to km/hr

Question
Sir i have a generator of 19000kw pulley size 5" 3000rpm
can u tell me what is speed of this genearator in km/hr

Answer
19000 kw has nothing to do with this question.  You stated 3000 rpm and 5" (I'll assume you mean diameter).  That means that whatever is turning your pulley is moving at 19.9 m/s.  The difference in tension on either side of the pulley will be 952 kN.  I hope you meant w and not kw, since 19 MW is a lot on a 5" pulley.

You really need to take these questions to an engineer, and not a physicist, when they deal with turbines.  You ask me a lot of them, some of which are so badly posed that they simply cannot be answered in the manner in which they are asked without a ton more information.  An engineer with experience in turbines is really the expert you're looking for.  A physicist, particularly a nuclear physicist like myself, doesn't deal with the engineering details of turbines except in a general sense.

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson