Physics/Generator speed to km/hr

Sir i have a generator of 19000kw pulley size 5" 3000rpm
can u tell me what is speed of this genearator in km/hr

19000 kw has nothing to do with this question.  You stated 3000 rpm and 5" (I'll assume you mean diameter).  That means that whatever is turning your pulley is moving at 19.9 m/s.  The difference in tension on either side of the pulley will be 952 kN.  I hope you meant w and not kw, since 19 MW is a lot on a 5" pulley.

You really need to take these questions to an engineer, and not a physicist, when they deal with turbines.  You ask me a lot of them, some of which are so badly posed that they simply cannot be answered in the manner in which they are asked without a ton more information.  An engineer with experience in turbines is really the expert you're looking for.  A physicist, particularly a nuclear physicist like myself, doesn't deal with the engineering details of turbines except in a general sense.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.