Physics/220v is equal to how many m/s

Sir I want to that 220v is equal to how many meter per second
I want to know that when an alternator is generating current by rotating some speed like 3000,1500rpm then it cover how many distance in one second for 220v single phase and same 220v for three phase....

This question is not phrased in a way that can be answered. First, rpm and m/s are not compatible units, they're just not the same thing. More importantly, the rom of an alternator relative to its voltage output depends completely on the design details of said alternator. Magnetic field profile, coil design, all important in the result. Do you have any such details, and are you interested in velocity (if so, velocity of what?) or rpm?

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.