Physics/220v is equal to how many m/s

Question
Sir I want to that 220v is equal to how many meter per second
I want to know that when an alternator is generating current by rotating some speed like 3000,1500rpm then it cover how many distance in one second for 220v single phase and same 220v for three phase....

Answer
This question is not phrased in a way that can be answered. First, rpm and m/s are not compatible units, they're just not the same thing. More importantly, the rom of an alternator relative to its voltage output depends completely on the design details of said alternator. Magnetic field profile, coil design, all important in the result. Do you have any such details, and are you interested in velocity (if so, velocity of what?) or rpm?

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson