Physics/alternator kinetic energy

Question
Sir i want to calculate kinetic energy of
A)100w 3000rpm 220v single phase alternator
b)100w 3000rpm 220v three phase
C)100w 3000rpm 440v three phase
D)100w 3000rpm 60v single phase
sir i want to calculate kinetic energy of above all alternators please provide me formula for this....

Answer
Without the designs of the alternators themselves, there's absolutely no way to calculate the kinetic energy of the moving parts.  The question cannot be answered, not the way it's posed.  If you know the moment of inertia of the rotor part, I can tell you the kinetic energy really easily, but the question gives neither its mass nor dimensions (both of which are required to calculate the moment of inertia).

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson