Physics/Acceleration effect input power

Sir I have e-ricksaw acceleration is approx:50sec
And input watt:850w
Pay capacity:500kg apprx
kerb weight:350kg
Net weight:850kg
Tyre size:14"inch
I want 150second acceleration then what is input watt:
pay capacity:500kg
kerb weight:350kg
Net weight:850kg
Tyre size:14"inch
what is input watt now
is input watt increases or decreases
and what is maximum acceleration we take in second for a particular power of motor is 600second or more than this or lower....

It would be irresponsible for me to answer this question as it is posed, since the wording is far too imprecise for me to tell what you're actuall asking.  What do you mean by "acceleration is approx:50sec?"  Why did you say the power of the motor was 600 seconds, when seconds is a unit of time and not power?  Why would the tire size have anything to do with it?  What do you mean by "150second acceleration?"  This question needs to be reformulated before I can help, and it does sound somewhat like a homework question.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.