Physics/Acceleration effect input power

Question
Sir I have e-ricksaw acceleration is approx:50sec
And input watt:850w
Pay capacity:500kg apprx
kerb weight:350kg
Net weight:850kg
speed:23km/hr
Tyre size:14"inch
If
I want 150second acceleration then what is input watt:
pay capacity:500kg
kerb weight:350kg
Net weight:850kg
Tyre size:14"inch
speed:23km/hr
what is input watt now
is input watt increases or decreases
and what is maximum acceleration we take in second for a particular power of motor is 600second or more than this or lower....

Answer
It would be irresponsible for me to answer this question as it is posed, since the wording is far too imprecise for me to tell what you're actuall asking.  What do you mean by "acceleration is approx:50sec?"  Why did you say the power of the motor was 600 seconds, when seconds is a unit of time and not power?  Why would the tire size have anything to do with it?  What do you mean by "150second acceleration?"  This question needs to be reformulated before I can help, and it does sound somewhat like a homework question.

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson