Physics/Stenotype machine for Medical transcript.

Dear Prof Steve

1 Do you feel that the Stenotype machine can be useful for Medical transcription?.

2 Is the Stenotype machine available as a Multilingual product Supporting all languages?.

Hello Prashant,

1. I know little or nothing about Stenotype machines. From the name, I can imagine what it is used for, but I also know little or nothing about the requirements of Medical transcription.

2. There are so many languages, some of them nearly dead, that I feel sure that it does not support all languages.

Sorry that I can't base my reply on more expertise,

Steve Johnson

I would be delighted to help with questions up through the first year of college Physics. Particularly Electricity, Electronics and Newtonian Mechanics (motion, acceleration etc.). I decline questions on relativity and Atomic Physics. I also could discuss the Space Shuttle and space flight in general.

I have a BS in Physics and an MS in Electrical Engineering. I am retired now. My professional career was in Electrical Engineering with considerable time spent working with accelerometers, gyroscopes and flight dynamics (Physics related topics) while working on the Space Shuttle. I gave formal classroom lessons to technical co-workers periodically over a several year period.

BS Physics, North Dakota State University
MS Electrical Engineering, North Dakota State University