Physics/big bang theory project

I wanna make big bang theory project! How can I proceed??

I'll need a lot more information before I can answer a question like this.  Are you talking about a theoretical project, or a physical experiment that you want to do?  How much do you know about the Big Bang theory, and cosmology topics like inflation?  What do you have available (equipment, computers, etc.)?  What physics have you taken?  What grade are you in?  

I have no idea what you're capable of, or what question about the Big Bang you want to answer.  A science project isn't just about a topic, it has to answer a specific question to be any good at all.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.