Hello sir

Sir the question which i sent is not home work question  it is my confusion please answer

My question is Can reflected light can enter our eyes and reflect again

I've answered this question before.  Light enters our eyes, some of the photons are absorbed.  Some are reflected.  The process depends in the statistical probability of absorption/reflection for each photon at its frequency.  Attached is an example of a photo showing clearly that some photons can be reflected off of things like the blood vessels in the retina.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.