Physics/help

Question
Hello sir

Sir the question which i sent is not home work question  it is my confusion please answer

My question is Can reflected light can enter our eyes and reflect again

Answer
reflection
reflection  
I've answered this question before.  Light enters our eyes, some of the photons are absorbed.  Some are reflected.  The process depends in the statistical probability of absorption/reflection for each photon at its frequency.  Attached is an example of a photo showing clearly that some photons can be reflected off of things like the blood vessels in the retina.

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson