QUESTION: Hello sir
I am really sorry to irritate you sir but i searched in physics book i not got the answer can you explain. sIR IAM NOT TELLING YOU TO EXPLAIN  TO WHOLE STORY BUT PLEASE EXPAIN IN BRIEF

ANSWER: They were observed to be true.  A physical "law" is something we observe to be true once we come up with a theory.  Someone saw reflecting light, observed its geometry, and hence the laws of reflection were made.

QUESTION: Hello sir

What is the use of inventing law. wHAT IS THE USE OF THEM/?

Please explain sir

There's some confusion, because "theory" (like Relativity) can be just as accepted as "law" in the world of physics, sometimes moreso.  The words are becoming more historical in nature, but either can refer to a set of rules by which nature (in physics) behaves.  Once you have a thorough understanding of the laws of physics, you can apply those laws to predict the behavior of nature in specific situations.  That's quite useful, it gives rise to engineering.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.