Hello sir

Sir i will tell my doubt but first to you explain me what is friction in detail but clear and sir dont use scientific words only explain in clear so that i am able to present my doubt.

When you want a basic explanation of what friction is in detail and without scientific words, you should take the time to do a little basic research before spending the time and effort of an expert who can answer a specific physics question.  These resources are everywhere, from wikipedia to hyperphysics to your local library.  Here is an excellent example with diagrams and plain words:

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.