Physics/help

Question
Hello sir

Sir i will tell my doubt but first to you explain me what is friction in detail but clear and sir dont use scientific words only explain in clear so that i am able to present my doubt.

Answer
When you want a basic explanation of what friction is in detail and without scientific words, you should take the time to do a little basic research before spending the time and effort of an expert who can answer a specific physics question.  These resources are everywhere, from wikipedia to hyperphysics to your local library.  Here is an excellent example with diagrams and plain words: http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/frict.html

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson