Physics/Help

Question
QUESTION: Helo sir

Sir please dont respond that this is out of my expertixse pleaase.

Sir  the charges are in the cloud are + and - no sir. Can we say that they are protons and electrons.

ANSWER: First, let me address the opening statement.  If a question is truly out of my area of expertise, then I will respond that it is so.  For me to answer questions on this site that are not in my area of expertise would be irresponsible.  Don't ask me to answer questions that are not something I know about.

That said, of course protons are positive charges and electrons are negative.  Other types of charges are not commonly found in nature that last for long periods of time without something like annihilation happening to them.  I'm not sure why you phrased your question that way, since positive charges (due to an atom having more protons than electrons) and negative charges (excess electrons) are due to these particles.

QUESTION: Hello sir

Sir  i wrote first, starting statement with an different intension, my intension is not to hurt your feeling. I thought that these charges are a part of chemistry as atoms and molecules. But in cemistry part when i opened i not got any expert so i thought in our book charges are a part of physics so i thought i ask you but charges are not commonly a part of physics so i wrote that starting statement. Sir my intension of writting was not to hurt your feelings. If so , i am really really sorry..

Sir when i read your answer of m question in that for me it is not clear that in clouds - and + signs are there , they are protons and electrons.

Once again sir iam really sorry.

Thankyou

Answer
My feelings are fine, I was just telling you that I'm the one who is qualified to determine if something is out of my field of expertise or not.

Charges are certainly a part of physics.  Physicists discovered them.  The + and - charges in clouds typically exist as ions (atoms with excess electrons or too few) and not as free protons and electrons.  They are certainly there, that's how lightning is made.

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson