Physics/help

Question
Hello  sir

Sir As you explained that line of riction defination. Sir in that you replied that it is force which stops the motion. But sir my one doubt sir what stops the motion of an object. When ball is moving on the ground, any force stops it. Exactly what stops it . If force stops it then from where that force appear? Is already an force present inside the earth.?

Sir i asked that expaination of defination of friction in my previous post because i want to ask the above question i asked that expaination.

Answer
Friction stops moving objects which are sliding.  Friction is a force.  This force occurs between any two surfaces.  Much has been written about such a basic concept, I don't need to re-invent it all here.  See this page for details:
http://www.virginia.edu/ep/SurfaceScience/friction.html

If you need further information, I suggest you just use a google search and read the carefully thought-out references that already exist.  There's no need to come to an expert forum when friction is already well-explained.

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson