Hello sir

Sir in our book this para is given---->

The sparks that the greeks knew about

the ancient grreks knew early as 600 bc that when amber was rubbed with fur, it attracted light objects such as hair. You might have seen that when you take off woolen or polyster clothes,you hair stands on end.IF YOU TAKE OFF THESE CLOTHES IN THE DARK ,you can even see a spark and hear a crakling sound.In 1752 Benjamin Franklin, an american scientist , showed that ightning and the spark from your clothes are essentially the same phenomena.However; it took 2000 yrs for the realisation to occur.

sir in this i am not understanding that static force also produse sparks according to the heading and paragraph because when we rub oiled scale to small peices of paper it attracts or when we rub amber with fur it attracts but it does not produces spark. Then how in this para it is stated

The difference between static electricity that causes sparks and static electricity that does not is simply a matter of magnitude.  If there's not enough static electricity to cause the air to break down (a spark), then there's no spark.  The phenomenon is well-explained here:
People don't always trust wikipedia, but I investigated this article and it seems thorough and correct.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.