If you cant aswer the patrs of eye you an answer this ,  how photons help us to see in light they carry image which they paste on retina. This is the confusion. I provided a para because i was not able to express the exact question. Sir this is the reason.

Thankyou sir for answering if for you this it feels that this question also i can get in google so please then i will stop asking question only.I an asking my confusion but you are replying that this is in internet. please if you dont want to reply then please reply that my questions are irritating and senseless.

After your reply that you dont wnat to help me , i will not ask you a single question and you take relief because a girl who is eating my brain  and i will be in the darkness whole my life.

Be happy and take relief by wasting one's future. Good bless you all the happyness of this world to you Be happy

God bless you

Let's keep these posts to science, yes?  The eye is a simple lens.  But learn to do some basic research BEFORE you  ask questions about the parts you don't understand.  Here's everything you need to know about vision (physics, the biology part you need biologists for):

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.