Physics/Biophysics

Question
I got this question by learning about some energy!We learnt that one energy changes to other form.It can't be created from scratch nor destroy it completely.Buddha said that if we die,we change to a whole new life.Animal or human angels.So,what if life is an energy?
The very energy which keeps our hearts beating.What if we die,we don't die.And the energy transfers to another body?

Answer
"An energy" is an overly simplistic description.  Life is a moving construct of matter and energy with a very particular form.  If that form is destroyed, life is destroyed.  The pattern itself is lost to entropy.  It does not simply transfer anywhere because there is no mechanism to do so.  Another body would have its own unique pattern of matter and energy already, and not be compatible with some kind of "transfer."  The spiritual notion is powerful, but the physics isn't there.

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson