Hello sir

Sir i wnat to ask that while relfection the incedent ray is a 50 degree and reflected ray is at 50 degree then the angle of incidence and reflection would be 25 and 25 or 40 or 40 what is exact and how .

Sir it  may feel that it is homework question but it is not an homework question. pleaseplease help. it is my confusion

If the angle of incidence of the ray relative to the plane is 50 degrees then the angle relative to the normal vector (which is at 90 degrees to the reflective surface) is 40 degrees.  90-50=40.  I'm not sure what you mean by 25 and 25, or how that would come about.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.