Physics/help

Question
Hello sir

Sir i wnat to ask that while relfection the incedent ray is a 50 degree and reflected ray is at 50 degree then the angle of incidence and reflection would be 25 and 25 or 40 or 40 what is exact and how .

Sir it  may feel that it is homework question but it is not an homework question. pleaseplease help. it is my confusion

Answer
If the angle of incidence of the ray relative to the plane is 50 degrees then the angle relative to the normal vector (which is at 90 degrees to the reflective surface) is 40 degrees.  90-50=40.  I'm not sure what you mean by 25 and 25, or how that would come about.

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson