Hello sir

Sir on 31st march my science exam is there.

I want an suggestion from you that when i study any science concept it may be physics chemistry or biology  i get confused  and  i create too much of questions related to that concept. For ex today i was reading about friction as an revision, in that some questions appeared that below the ground any force there that stops the motion of an object if there how it is and why it is not visible , how it is there ect. Next i studied force and pressure in this also confusion created. And othe than physics in chemistry also same and  also but in biology confusion level is not that much high as in confusion in chemistry and physics.

I want you to suggest some ways to avoid confusions . Sir some times i feel  that these confusions are because that i try to understand the each and every concept. If it is the reason that what i do , that i stop understanding the concepts and cram the definations and  answers and all.

Well, no one has figured out how to stop someone from thinking about details that their mind is fixating on or randomly generating.  Perhaps what you need is a visual cue to keep the larger picture in your mind so that you can start ignoring microscopic details.  If such a cue (such as a youtube video) is unavailable, perhaps you can draw a good picture of your problem from an overview perspective and try to focus on that image whenever you get sidetracked.  Studying with such a picture, where you repeatedly look at it to keep perspective on the problem you're trying to solve and not on inconsequential (to the problem solution, not inconsequential in general) details might help you focus.  Biology has such images that you can focus on, that may be why you don't have so many problems in that subject.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.