Physics/Centrifugal force

Question
-Considering a centrifuge on earth that rotates at a particular speed; it would be producing certain centrifugal force.
Will the same centrifuge rotating at the same speed produce the same centrifugal force if it were to be used in outer space (zero gravity) or moon?

-Does acceleration due to gravity play any role in the centrifugal force developed by the body?

Answer
The centrifuge part will produce the same force on whatever you are centrifuging in it.  However, the total force would have to also account for the gravitational force.  They're separate, but they add up.

No, the gravitational force plays no role in the centripetal motion or the forces required to keep the objects involved moving in that way.

Physics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson