Physics/Dual Laser and Inkjet Integrated Printer.

Dear Prof Steve

Is it technically feasible to design and construct a Dual Laser and Inkjet Integrated Printer Product?.

If Yes, Can there be demand for this product in market?.

Hello Prashant,

I can't think of a problem that would interfere with an attempt to integrate those printing methods. But I have no experience to consider.

Would such a printer have a market? I thought of our local library which has one of each. But check out what the responders to a similar question said at this forum:

I hope this helps,

Steve Johnson

I would be delighted to help with questions up through the first year of college Physics. Particularly Electricity, Electronics and Newtonian Mechanics (motion, acceleration etc.). I decline questions on relativity and Atomic Physics. I also could discuss the Space Shuttle and space flight in general.

I have a BS in Physics and an MS in Electrical Engineering. I am retired now. My professional career was in Electrical Engineering with considerable time spent working with accelerometers, gyroscopes and flight dynamics (Physics related topics) while working on the Space Shuttle. I gave formal classroom lessons to technical co-workers periodically over a several year period.

BS Physics, North Dakota State University
MS Electrical Engineering, North Dakota State University