hello sir

sir i am having doubt that "how do stars twinkle why planets do not twinkle. sir please answer to this question

thank you

But they do.  "Twinkle" refers to the atmosphere distorting the light from the distant object.  Since to the human eye planets and stars appear approximately the same (distant points of light), light from planets is very similar to light from stars.  Planets do "twinkle."  Very bright planets like Venus may appear not to as much, but that's just because their light is so bright that a little distortion is harder to perceive.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

I can answer most basic physics questions, physics questions about science fiction and everyday observations of physics, etc. I'm also usually good for science fair advice (I'm the regional science fair director). I do not answer homework problems. I will occasionally point out where a homework solution went wrong, though. I'm usually good at explaining odd observations that seem counterintuitive, energy science, nuclear physics, nuclear astrophysics, and alternative theories of physics are my specialties.

I was a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin, research in nuclear technology and nuclear astrophysics. My travelling science show saw over 20,000 students of all ages. I taught physics, nuclear chemistry, radiation safety, vacuum technology, and answer tons of questions as I tour schools encouraging students to consider careers in science. I moved on to a non-academic job with more research just recently.

Ph. D. from Duke University in physics, research in nuclear astrophysics reactions, gamma-ray astronomy technology, and advanced nuclear reactors.